Pasay City, Metro Manila, Philippines - 3532
• Provides remote assistance on processing of prescriptions and medication orders and refills online or over the counter.
• Quote, review and enters orders for dispensation, dispatching using the online pharmacy system.
• Provide onsite, online, SMS or voice customer assistance and advise.
• Interact with potential and current customers in social media, sms, phone and CRM system.
• Monitor inventory quantity and quality of medicines.
• Ensure regulatory compliance of FDA requirements and standards.
• Licensed Pharmacist
• Have good understanding and knowledge of generic and branded drugs
• Proficiency in medical Latin abbreviation in prescriptions
• Good command of English, Tagalog and Visayan dialect both orally and typing form.
• Computer literate and social media communication savvy.
• Can to work independently and efficiently.
• Agile, customer centric, self-motivated and organized.
Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines - 54353
- Ensuring the accuracy of financial documents, as well as their compliance with relevant laws and regulations, permits and clearances
- Preparing and maintaining important financial reports
- Preparing tax returns and ensuring that taxes are paid properly and on time
- Evaluating financial operations to recommend best-practices, identify issues and strategize solutions, and help organizations run efficiently
- Offering guidance on cost reduction, revenue enhancement, and profit maximization
- Conducting forecasting and risk analysis assessments
- Preferably a CPA or Accountancy Graduate
- 1 year Experience
- Software savvy
Want to join us? Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume link.